Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Convergence culture

(Warning - unabashed plug follows)

Philanthropy2173 is now cross-posting at the Stanford Social Innovation Review, with The Huffington Post, on Facebook, and the Giving Channel.

My posts are also "streamed" through to JustMeans homepage and are often picked up (sometimes almost verbatim) at Philanthropy.com/giveandtake

You can run, but you can't hide. Please join me in the comments section of any of these media partners.

BTW: I'll be talking about blogging and the Giving Channel at The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation on Tuesday, October 2. Joining me are bloggers from BeyondPhilanthropy, Tactical Philanthropy, SSIR, and The Chronicle of Philanthropy. If you've got questions or topics you'd like me to address, please let me know either in the comments below or via email (lucy@blueprintrd.com).





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have been following (and loving) your blog for about a year now, but I am new to Facebook (I actually only joined because I wanted to check out the "causes" app, but then got sucked in). I very much like the idea that there can be more significant content (such as blogs about philanthropy) on Facebook than just the standard "pokes" etc., so I would love to see Philanthropy 2173 in its cross-posted Facebook form. I clicked on the link and it took me to the flogblog app, but what I'm wondering is where on Facebook the actual feed for your blog lives? Or am I supposed to set up my flogblog to feed from your blog? Many thanks, allyson@orindagroup.com museum consultant and ephilanthropy enthusiast