Thursday, November 11, 2004

Cool Tools

Hey, if Kevin Kelley can tell you what he thinks is cool, so can I. Here, in no particular order, are several websites of organizations, or ways of working, or opinions on the future that I think thoughtful philanthropists could check out. They are basically cool resources that I have found that have made me ponder their potential for philanthropy.

If you think of a way that these resources or others like them are applicable to philanthropy, let me know.

Cool idea sites
Halfbakery

ShouldExist || Good ideas, prototype reviews, group projects

openideas.net

I Called It!

Global : Ideas : Bank

International Chindogu Society

Omidyar.net

Ideas for philanthropic action
Information for Development

Horizon Project

Small Change Network

Community Giving Resource

Strengthen the Good


No comments: